Mercury.ai is a growing deep-tech startup that enables customer dialogue automation by providing a conversational AI platform for flexible and contextualized dialogue experiences used in chatbots, voice skills (Alexa/Google) and AI Assistants. Our customers are large brands that rely on Mercury.ai to create, train, manage and maintain their conversational user interactions for use cases like customer service, lead generation or content marketing.
What you'll be doing:
- As our first Growth Manager you will be responsible for growing our leads pipeline and establishing visibility for our brand.
- You'll initiate marketing campaigns on various channels – such as online search (SEM/SEO), paid social (LinkedIn/Facebook) and email (newsletters/drip campaigns)
- You will be in charge of coordinating all things needed to set up the campaigns: landing pages, creatives, copy etc.
- You'll closely monitor the funnel KPIs and continuously optimize conversion rates (on-page and off-page)
- You'll be constantly looking for the latest strategies in the field of online B2B lead generation and implement creative initiatives together with the team.
- This position is a unique opportunity to join a small team right before the product launch. This means that you’ll need to kick-start a lot of new initiatives while coordinating the strategy and execution with the team and external partners.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, media studies, psychology or in a similar field
- You have previous experience in the field of digital marketing/marketing analytics from an online, e-commerce or consulting company. You have a good understanding of various online marketing channels (including Facebook, LinkedIn, SEM, SEO, Programmatic Display, Affiliate) and the KPIs associated with them
- Proven B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience of planning and executing marketing initiatives - including budget allocation, opportunity assessment, ROI analysis, and prioritisation
- Experience establishing and monitoring tracking against marketing initiatives to ensure ROI-positive results
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to spot minute details that others may miss
- Self-starter, hands-on, collaborator
- Analytical mindset for evaluation of channel performance
- Excellent German and English communication skills
What we are offering you
- Becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated and professional team building a game changing tech product.
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a young company
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- High responsibility from Day 1
- Fast decision making and outcome
- No politics, no bullshit
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Bielefeld
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Ready to join our success story?
We are looking forward to your application!
We are strongly committed to promoting equal opportunity and diversity in our team.
Positions remain open until filled.